Birchbox just revealed the August 2015 Sample Choice Products and the Birchbox Plus Reveal. The theme for the August box is “Soak It Up”. As in, take in all of the wonderful things that summer has to offer before it’s GONE! The box design is super adorable! The guest editor for the Birchbox Plus Box is Nicole Richie from Candidly Nicole.
The Sample Choice Products Options Are:
- Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer
- Rusk Volumizing Mousse
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo
- COOLA SPF30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray
Contents of the Candidly Nicole Birchbox+ Box
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
- LAQA Cheeky Lip Tints in Humble Brag
- Rene Furterer Lissea Leave-In Smoothing Fluid
- St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion
- OPI Fall/Winter 2015 Venice Collection (you will get one of the following shades: a dusty peach, a rose-gold, a charcoal, or a deep red)
There are so many good choices this month. I don’t know what I want to choose. I really want the Candidly Nicole Birchbox+ Box, but I also want to try the COOLA Makeup Setting Spray or the Rusk Volumizing Mousse. I might have to spend some of my Birchbox points and purchase two boxes this month. Decisions! Decisions! What’s a girl to do?!?!
SAMPLE CHOICE EARLY ACCESS is available to All Birchbox Aces. If you are not an Ace, you can get early access by inviting friends to Birchbox! All you have to do is enter at least one friend’s email address on Birchbox.com/refer by July 26th. Then you will get your sample choice email on July 27th which is one day earlier than everyone else.
If you are not a Birchbox member and would like to become one, please click the following link to sign up for Birchbox. I love getting my Birchbox every month. It costs $10/month and comes with 4 to 5 samples each month.