Target releases beauty boxes every few months. They do sell out rather quickly though. They are offered on Target.com with free shipping. If you have a Target Red Card, you can get an additional 5% off the price of your beauty box. Which helps you save even more money on your box—cha-ching!!!
Box: Target® Beauty Box – Back To College: Honor Roll Box
Cost: $5.00 ($20 Value)
- Bathery Delicate Pouf – Gentle netting creates a rich lather for cleansing even the most sensitive skin.
- This is a FULL size product valued at $1.99.
- JOHN FRIEDA® Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment – Semi-permanent treatment transforms fine hair, leaving it full-even after multiple washes.
- This is a 1 fl oz. sample.
- Olay White Strawberry Body Wash – Hydrating body wash refreshes skin with a cooling white strawberry & mint scent.
- This is a 3 fl oz. deluxe size sample.
- NYX Butter Gloss Strawberry Parfait – Buttery soft, silky smooth gloss tastes sweet & makes lips shine without being sticky.
- This is a FULL size product valued at $4.99.
- Goody Ouchless Elastics – Hair ties made without metal for reduced snags and pulls.
- (3) Hair ties were included in the sample.
- CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Primer – Preps skin for a smooth application & extends the wear of foundation.
- This is a FULL size product valued at $9.79.
- Burt’s Bees White Tea Facial Wipes – Hypoallergenic facialtowelettesare made with natural soothing ingredients like white tea & aloe vera to cleanse & remove makeup.
- (10) facial wipes were included in the sample.
- A Target coupon for $3.00 off a beauty purchase of $15.00 or more was included in the beauty box!!!!
I’m really happy with all the items that I received in my Target Beauty Box. I can’t wait to try them all out. It was definitely worth the $5.00!!!
Did you order this Target Honor Roll Beauty Box? What did you think of the items you received?