Birchbox just revealed the April 2016 Sample Choice and Add Ons Reveal.
Spring is in the air! Birchbox has partnered with Rifle Paper Co. again to design the April 2016 Birchbox.
Sample Choice Products
Au Naturale Mini Trio Palette – Lively: http://birch.ly/1V7hHe8
rms beauty the ultimate makeup remover wipe: http://birch.ly/1QQamu7
Briogeo Don’t Despair! Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask: http://birch.ly/1QQabiH
This month’s featured box is the Effortlessly Elegant.
Inside the “Effortlessly Elegant” Featured Box
- Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution: http://birch.ly/1QQasSv
- PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Volumizing Lifting Spray: http://birch.ly/1QQaHwW
- Tocca Crema da Mano – Giulietta: http://birch.ly/1QQaSIK
- Dr. Jart+ Liftra Contour Cream: http://birch.ly/1QQb8aH
- Laura Geller New York Baked Blush-n-Brighten – Pink Grapefruit or Tropic Hues (you will receive one shade): http://birch.ly/1QQbn5s
Birchbox Plus Add-Ons
Head to your Next Month’s Box page to start adding these to your monthly shipment. http://birch.ly/1V7iGuO
SAMPLE CHOICE EARLY ACCESS is available to All Birchbox Aces. If you are not an Ace, you can get early access by inviting friends to Birchbox! Simply enter at least one friend’s email address on your Birchbox invite-a-friend page by March 24. Then you will get your sample choice email on March 28 which is one day earlier than everyone else. Remember to keep an eye on your email inbox on March 28 to choose your sample choice or the curated box because supplies are limited!
If you are not a Birchbox member and would like to become one, please click the following link to sign up for Birchbox. I love getting my Birchbox every month. It costs $10/month and comes with 4 to 5 samples each month.
Have a beautiful day!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin’