Disclaimer: Products were sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are my own and unbiased.
I was thrilled to be chosen by Valentia to try their Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask. It is made with natural and organic ingredients, the key ingredients are Kaolin Clay, Hisbiscus & Cranberry Fibers.
About Valentia Skin Care
The Roman Goddess of healing, Valentia, relied on nature’s gifts to heal the citizens of Umbria. Whether matriarchs seeking to maintain their youthful look or farmers seeking help for sun damaged skin, Valentia used berries, herbs, barks and other natural ingredients. We also rely on all natural ingredients due to their protective, preventative and corrective powers.
Just like our namesake, Valentia Skin Care products have been formulated with natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin.
After performing extensive research into what skin care customers find most important, we found an overwhelming demand for skin care that is natural, free of toxins and paraben-free. Natural ingredients with an organic base have proven most effective at repairing skin damaged by sun or wind, preventing signs of aging such as wrinkles, dark spots, and reversing the effects of oxidative stress on the skin.
Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask
Not your ordinary mask, this clay mask removes excess dirt and oil from the skin caused by makeup, environmental toxins, and everyday contaminants. Kaolin Clay helps pull dirt and oil to the surface, offering a deep cleanse that leaves skin clean and clear. Added Hibiscus and Cranberry Fibers make this mask unique, providing an extra layer of skin exfoliation, leaving skin feeling and looking smoother, and softer. This Detoxifying Clay Mask reverses and clears away skin damage, giving you stronger, firmer and healthier skin (product description from Valentia.com).
- Kaolin Clay: Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
- Plant Stem Cells: Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
- Spirulina: A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
- CoQ10: Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers: Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles (key ingredients from Valentia.com).
How To Use
Generously apply on face carefully avoiding the eye area. Leave on your skin for 15-20 minutes or until mask dries. Wipe it off with a damp cloth soaked in warm water. As the mask has natural fibers use circular motions to remove the mask helping to slough off dead skin and exfoliate.
- The mask smells really good! It has a cranberry scent due to the cranberry fibers and cranberry fragrance that are used in this product.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. I have normal skin and found this product to work great on my skin.
- I have large pores on my nose, so I was happy to see that this mask helps to reduce pore size. After just one use, I noticed immediately that my pores were reduced!
- My skin feels firmer and overall looks more toned.
- My skin feels so soft and hydrated.
- I’m definitely adding this mask to my skincare regimen!
Have you tried Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask? Are you interested in giving this product a try? Let me know in the comments below. You can check out the Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask for yourself here! It retails for $25 for a 4 oz tub on Amazon.
Get social with Valentia on Instagram and Facebook.
***This post is Powered by Brandbacker.
Have a beautiful day!