Try a new twist on the all-time favorite egg bake; this dish adds some fabulous Mexican flavor, sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
- 1 bag (20 oz) refrigerated cooked shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 lb. bulk turkey or pork breakfast sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (from 16-oz jar) Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky medium salsa
I love experimenting with delicious egg bakes that my family can enjoy on the weekends. This one looks really tasty and I’m definitely going to be trying it out soon! Click here for the recipe.
Have a beautifully AMAZING day!!!